Download: 15 second | 30 second
This Advent, United Methodist Communications is making it easier for you to communicate the true meaning of Christmas to your congregations and those outside your church walls by offering grassroots marketing tools. As part of our ongoing “Rethink Church” campaign, you will have access to a variety of Christmas communication resources from videos and online resources to social, digital media and print assets such as direct mail postcards and bulletin inserts.
Visit www.umcom.org/advent2013 for downloadable resources.
These resources allow for customization to add your church’s contact information. Use them for your local and online outreach efforts to convey the message of selfless giving during the Christmas season. These resources are also available in Korean and Spanish.
Contact us for a free video customized with your church’s name.
Use these tools to start planning early and equip your congregation to welcome the community to experience the true meaning of Christmas.
- updated your Find-A-Church page?
- ordered your direct mail cards?
- notified local media about seasonal events?
- conducted a mystery guest audit?
- responded to any issues identified in the audit?
- conducted welcoming training for greeters and ushers?
- designated visitor parking?
- updated materials with new small group and Sunday school offerings?
- stocked the Welcome Area with Upper Room Daily Devotionals?
- prayed for those who are seeking God's presence in their lives?
To learn more about what’s available, visit www.umcom.org/advent2013