Need help with church marketing?
The beauty of the United Methodist connection is best seen in local churches ministering and thriving in unique ways. Each congregation has its own identity, rich history, community relationships, missional partnerships and divine calling.
We’ve helped more than 360 churches establish new websites in the past two years!
Every church is vital in our global mission to make disciples for the transformation of the world. That is why we have renewed our dedication to serving local churches by enhancing the communication, outreach and marketing services designed just for them.
Our menu of services can be tailored to fulfill specific needs of individual churches. After completing an application and discovery process, churches may be offered services such as:
“Thank you for your willingness to go deep into looking for specific products that meet our brand. … It really makes it feel like the greater body serving the local church instead of the other way.”
— The Rev. Andrew Moyer, pastor of The Light at Joplin in Joplin, MO, after receiving branded promotional items
- Social media support: Church leaders can embrace the vast opportunities social media offers through consultation, best practices, strategies and a social media audit.
- Website development: An engaging website is key to online outreach. Churches can get started with a year of hosting and domain registration, as well as custom design assistance and training experiences.
- New Church Start Grants: Churches that are less than five years old can receive expanded resources to boost community awareness, including promotional items, a branded event tent setup and additional funds for an enhanced outreach print materials package.
- Media buys: Reach out through local advertising via billboards, television, social media, internet radio, movie theaters and/or print.
- Production services: With our on-site video and audio studios and post-production services in Nashville, Tennessee, a church’s vision of multimedia outreach tools can become a reality.
Questions? Email email@example.com