Digital Advertising Grants
United Methodist Communications is now offering Digital Advertising Grants to local United Methodist churches. This brand-new opportunity will help raise awareness of churches in their community by means of online digital advertising. United Methodist Communications will provide ads that honor the United Methodist brand, while advertising the local church. These ads will be purchased and placed for the churches by United Methodist Communications and is not a monetary grant.
- These ads are pre-designed horizontal and vertical banners that have a pre-set Rethink Church message that will link to your church website.
- Having a working, welcoming church website with a UMC presence is what we look for in our approval process (See Digital Grant Criteria below)
- We encourage you to make sure your church location and worship times are on your landing page so that when people click through to your website they will see this information.
- The only customizable area on these ads is your church logo or the UMC standard logo area. All other content is pre-set for the season the ads will run (Easter or Advent) and cannot be altered in any way.
- If two churches with the same target zip codes apply for the same buy period, the first church to apply will have their choice of run times.
Digital Advertising Grants are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis and twice during 2016 - Easter and Advent. Churches awarded a digital grant are only eligible to re-apply every other year. Our Easter grants are full. The application for the Advent grants will open in August 2016.
Below are samples of what your digital static ad could look like with your church logo or with the UMC branding, along with a sample of what your ad could look like on an actual ad page.
Digital Ads on Actual Ad Page
Questions? Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-281-6535.