Digital Grant Criteria
To qualify for a Digital Advertising Grant, churches must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have a working, welcoming church website.
- Church websites must clearly indicate United Methodist Church affiliation, through language and/or United Methodist branding.
- Application must be received by the deadline for each season set by UMCOM.
- Church must be willing to use pre-designed ads that match United Methodist Church branding.
- Applicants must complete a follow-up survey evaluation about the grant, including information about any increase in attendance during the grant period. This should be completed within two weeks following the end of the digital advertising campaign.
- Church must not be receiving any other United Methodist Communications supported grant funding (only one grant per calendar year allowed).
For more information, contact us at (877) 281-6535 or firstname.lastname@example.org.