MyCom Podcast Ep. 026: Simple email automation for churches
Email is one of the most effective forms of communication, with studies showing we prefer organizations to communicate via email more than social media, direct mail and mobile apps. But email communication is only truly effective if we are sending the right messages at the right time.
On this episode, we are discussing the solution to this problem: email automation. Joining us is Kenny Jahng, who has too many awesome job titles to sum up all that he does, but basically he is one of the true gurus in church communications. One of his more recent projects was creating and launching Church Butler, a social media resource and training service for churches.
- 5 Email Automation Processes Your Church Should Install Today
- Email basics for sending urgent ministry updates
- 100+ Reasons Why You Should Be Using Email Marketing For Your Church
- Best Tips for writing emails during the most generous time of the year
- Top email service providers for churches
- Drastically increase your email audience
If you enjoyed this show, please write a review and share the knowledge with other church leaders!
We'd love your input! Send ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.