MyCom Podcast Ep. 021: Repurposing content for social media with Steven Adair
You know your ministry needs to be active on social media, but have you ever stared at the screen at a loss for what to post? You're not alone! But you're also not as stuck as you feel right now. On this episode of the MyCom Church Marketing Podcast, we are talking about repurposing content for social media. Joining us today is Steven Adair, the social media sensei at United Methodist Communications.
- Top 10 UMC Facebook posts for your church
- How to Make Great Social Media Graphics for Your Church – For Free
- 5 Free Tools for Creating Social Photos and Video
- 14 apps easily turn boring images into works of art
- How much time should be spent on social media?
- How to create a social media volunteer dream team
- How to reach newcomers to your area with Facebook ads
- It is time to resurrect Facebook Groups
- Should your church advertise on Facebook? (part one)
- 7 rules to reach the masses via Facebook (part two)
If you enjoyed this show, please write a review and share the knowledge with other church leaders!
We'd love your input! Send ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertise with us: email@example.com