MyCom Podcast Ep. 018: Major Facebook News Feed changes
In January 2018, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg announced a refocused vision for the social media giant, writing, "One of our big focus areas for 2018 is making sure the time we all spend on Facebook is time well spent."
The practical changes Facebook is implementing to work toward this vision will have a big impact on those of us who do ministry on the platform, so in this episode of the MyCom Church Marketing Podcast, we will walk you through what's changing and offer some ideas about how to adapt.
Related MyCom Articles
- Drop the bullhorn and engage your community in conversation
- Stop talking and start listening to your community
- Common elements in viral videos
- 10 creative ways to explore a Bible passage
- Use Facebook Live to stream your church events
- 4 ways to use Facebook Live at church beyond the worship service
- How to reach newcomers to your area with Facebook ads
- Should your church advertise on Facebook? (part one)
- How to create a social media volunteer dream team
- It is time to resurrect Facebook Groups
If you enjoyed this show, please write a review and share the knowledge with other church leaders!
We'd love your input! Send ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.