MyCom Podcast Ep. 015: The ethics of church marketing
We’re used to marketing being the thing you use to sell a product, and it sometimes has connotations of deception and manipulation — “the ends justify the means.” But church marketing isn't about sales. It’s about understanding your community. Today, we’re going to clear the air. We’re going to get biblical and dive in to the ethics of church marketing.
Related MyCom Articles
- Church Marketing Plan Tool – Recently optimized to take less time to create a marketing plan
- Online Church Marketing Course
- View The UMC’s latest national advertising campaigns
- Local church advertising articles
- How to reach newcomers to your area with Facebook ads
- Making the most of your advertising dollars
If you enjoyed this show, please write a review and share the knowledge with other church leaders!
We'd love your input! Send ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.