MyCom Podcast Ep. 001: Fundamentals of church marketing
Published on Mar 22, 2017
Marketing isn’t a bad word for churches; it’s merely how you tell the story of your church to the local and global community. Chances are, you’re already doing it!
Signs, your website, social media and bulletins are all aspects of church marketing. You’re not just selling a product: you’re promoting the fountain of living water — real truth, mercy and forgiveness, freely given. It’s our God-given duty to spread the news about this to the ends of the earth.
- Communications training
- Church Marketing Plan Tool
- Church Marketing: How to Effectively Reach Your Community (Online Course)
- Your Church Website: Rethinking Your New Front Door (Online Course)
- 11 mistakes to avoid in church website design
- Questioning charity: Redefining the role of the church
- Preaching controversial issues without dividing the church
- MyCom Church Marketing Articles
If you enjoyed this show, please write a review and share the knowledge with other church leaders!
We’d love your input! Send ideas to email@example.com.