Welcoming Ministry Online Course
How do you welcome visitors to your church? “Welcoming Ministry 100" (WL100) can help you expand your knowledge and skills in welcoming. This course will prepare you to lead local churches in establishing and maintaining a dynamic ministry of welcoming and radical hospitality.
- Cost: $29.99
- Upon successful completion, learners are awarded 1 ALLLM CEU.
2017 Course Dates:
The online course session for “Welcoming Ministry” has concluded for 2016. We are currently working on the 2017 online training schedule and will post the dates online after it is complete. Please check back periodically for updates.
What will you learn?
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Interpret what it means to be a welcoming and hospitable congregation
- Identify and enlist team members for welcoming ministry in local congregations
- Lead opportunities for your congregation to assess welcoming strengths and weaknesses
- Identify what your church is known for and how to reach out to the local community
What can I expect?
This 3-part, online course allows learners to complete the 6-week schedule at their own pace, at their convenience. In the course, you will
- read information,
- explore multimedia materials,
- engage in discussion forums,
- complete assignments,
- take quizzes, and
- share feedback.