Welcoming Ministry Online Course
How do you welcome visitors to your church? “Welcoming Ministry 100" (WL100) can help you expand your knowledge and skills in welcoming. This course will prepare you to lead local churches in establishing and maintaining a dynamic ministry of welcoming and radical hospitality.
- Cost: $29.99
- Upon successful completion, learners are awarded 1 ALLLM CEU.
2016 Course Dates:
- January 20 - March 2, 2016 - [Registration open Jan 4 - Jan. 19, 2016]
- March 9 - April 20, 2016 - [Registration open Feb 8 - March 8, 2016]
- May 4 - June 15, 2016 - [Registration open April 4 - May 3, 2016]
- July 6 - August 17, 2016 - [Registration open Jun. 6 - July 5, 2016]
- September 7 - October 19, 2016 - [Registration open Aug. 8 - Sept. 6, 2016]
- November 2 - December 14, 2016 - [Registration open Oct. 3 - Nov. 1, 2016]
How to Register
A limited number of virtual seats are available for this course and are first come, first serve. Seats will no longer be available after the course is full or once the course begins.
What will you learn?
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Interpret what it means to be a welcoming and hospitable congregation
- Identify and enlist team members for welcoming ministry in local congregations
- Lead opportunities for your congregation to assess welcoming strengths and weaknesses
- Identify what your church is known for and how to reach out to the local community
What can I expect?
This 3-part, online course allows learners to complete the 6-week schedule at their own pace, at their convenience. In the course, you will
- read information,
- explore multimedia materials,
- engage in discussion forums,
- complete assignments,
- take quizzes, and
- share feedback.