Marketing Plan Team members will participate in a Values & Vision Retreat.
How long will it take?
Planning: Two to three weeks.
Retreat: Three to four hours.
- Celebrating and reflecting on history and current successes helps us hone in on what is important to our church.
- Discovery of values needs to be a collective process. Bringing many leaders together will help us identify the four to five values that are CORE to who we are.
- To bring leaders together for vision clarity and unity.
What will I accomplish?
- Through the process of celebrating and discussing church moments, people, actions and decisions, the team will uncover values that are core to the church.
- The team will reflect on where the church has been and in what direction it is heading so they can clarify and unify around the church's vision.
- Action Step: Values & Vision Retreat