Each Marketing Plan Team member will be assigned to complete one or more of these Action Steps:
- Action Step 1: Congregational Survey or Team/Committee/Group Interview
- Action Step 2: Newer Member Focus Groups
- Action Step 3: Community Survey or Community Member Gatherings
How long will it take?
Each Action Step takes about two weeks to administer. Ideally, Action Steps will be divvied up among members of the Marketing Plan Team. If so, all of the Action Steps can take place simultaneously.
What will I accomplish?
Your team will develop the following reports, which you will review as you begin Step 3: Strategy.
- Internal Perceptions: A list of four to five key things people inside your church think about your church.
- External Perceptions: A list of four to five key things people outside your church think about your church.
- Community Profile/Needs: A profile of what your community looks like and three key needs.