When launching a website, you will need a place to host (or house) the webpages that make up your website.
WEBSITE HOSTING SEVRICES
You will need to secure hosting services from a reputable service. Most hosting services will also provide domain name registration and email accounts. Key things to look for when selecting a hosting service for your church’s website are:
- Reliability or “up” time at 99.9%
- Provides redundant connectivity
- High security protocols
- Server space of 1 GB or more
- Data transfer rates of 300 Mbps or better
- Allows virtual hosting of your domain
- FTP access
- 24/7 customer support
- Monthly site traffic reports
WEB HOSTING THROUGH UNITED METHODIST COMMUNICATIONS
Learn more about web hosting solutions created specifically for United Methodist churches and organizations.