Game Changer Summit Coverage
The Game Changers Summit in Nashville, Tenn., addresses how information and communications technology (ICT) can be used to help parts of the world left behind by the technological revolution.
Hear from globally-renowned leaders about how to solve problems in education, wellness, and community development by leveraging the world's growing access to cell towers, Internet and hardware.
Learn how your congregation can be part of this innovative, technology-based mission.
Presentations and White Papers:
- State of ICT4D by The Rev. Larry Hollon, General Secreatry of United Methodist Communications (PDF)
- ICT4D - Where Are We Heading by Chris Locke, Founder, Caribou Digital (PDF)
- The Great Migration by April Mercado (Prezi Presentation)
- Hackers, fixers and reluctant innovators: The future of [technology and]
development? Keynote by Ken Banks (PDF)
- Maximizing Information and Communications Technologies for Development in Faith-Based Initiatives (White paper, PDF)
- From Dependency to Sustainability panel moderator: Chris Locke (PDF)
- The Local Content Ecosystem: How Do We Collaborate to Drive Global Action? (PDF)
- Thomas Food Project ICT Intervention (White paper, PDF)
Grab your cell phone in typhoon, flood, or war
When disaster strikes a community, cell phones and other communication aids can help with emergency response and recovery. Read More
State of ICT4D: Address by the Rev. Larry Hollon
United Methodist Communications' top exec addresses Game Changers Summit on how technology today is used for the social good. Read More